Approximately 96 percent of adults and 95 percent of teens acknowledge participating in some form of retail therapy on a regular basis. Does this sound familiar to you? Would you at least like to save some money while you’re shopping, either online or in-person?
The good news is that there are lots of great stores with rewards programs that you can visit. Listed below are some of the best options to check out if you want to earn some great benefits.
Target Circle provides a variety of rewards to members, including the following:
- 1 percent back in rewards points on qualifying Target purchases
- Access to exclusive offers through the Target Circle app
- Early access to sales
- Free birthday surprise
Those who have Target RedCards or who were former members of Target’s Cartwheel program are automatically enrolled in the Target Circle rewards program.
The Nordy Club is Nordstrom’s free loyalty program. This is one of the most generous rewards programs around, and membership comes with the following perks:
- 1 point for every $1 spent at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club
- 2 points for every $1 spent with a Nordy debit card at Nordstrom Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club
- 3 points for every $1 spent with a Nordstrom credit card at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club
- $5 Nordstrom Note for every 500 points earned
- Free basic alterations on regular-priced items from Nordstrom and Trunk Club
- Free curbside pickup with the Nordstrom app
- Exclusive early access to new brand launches and new product launches
When you join the program, you also get access to free Beauty & Style workshops hosted by Nordstrom.
For beauty gurus, the Sephora Beauty Insider rewards program is a must join. It features three tiers: Insider, VIB, and Rouge.
As an insider, you get to enjoy these benefits:
- 1 point for every $1 spent
- Invitations to bonus point events
- A choice of one of three free birthday gifts
- Access to free beauty classes
If you spend $350 or more in a calendar year, you get to level up to the VIB tier. VIB status gives you everything listed above, except you earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and you get to choose from one of four free birthday gifts.
You receive Rouge status when you spend $1,000 or more in a calendar year. Rouge members receive 1.4 points for every $1 spent, free standards shipping, and a $100 reward when they earn 2,500 points.
It wouldn’t be a complete list of best rewards programs without mention of Kohl’s Rewards. Kohl’s Rewards is a free membership program with a variety of benefits, including these:
- 5 percent back in Kohl’s Rewards for every $1 spent
- Kohl’s Cash $5 reward for every $100 spent
- Access to personalized deals
- Free birthday surprise
It’s easy to track down a discount Kohl’s coupon here and there. If you want access to consistent perks, though, the Kohl’s Rewards program is the way to go.
Check Out These Stores with Rewards Programs Today
After reading through this article, you no longer have to wonder, “Which stores have rewards cards?” or “What stores have rewards programs?”
Keep this list in mind and you’ll have no trouble finding the best stores with rewards programs. Do you want to learn more about how you can save money while still scratching your shopping itch? If so, check out some of our buyers’ guides today for some additional tips.